Tremont Sheldon Robinson Mahoney Sponsors Greater Bridgeport Bar Association’s Scholarship Fund
February 19, 2011
Tremont Sheldon Robinson Mahoney is proud to be a sponsor of the 2011 Greater Bridgeport Bar Association’s Scholarship Fund. The Scholarship Fund was established in 1995 to help local college students with their goals of entering the legal profession. Each year the scholarship is awarded to a student that shows exemplary academic achievement and sincere interest in the community.
To be eligible to apply for the Greater Bridgeport Bar Association Scholarship, candidates must:
- Be a permanent resident of one of the 9 towns in the Greater Bridgeport Area: Bridgeport, Easton, Fairfield, Milford, Monroe, Shelton, Stratford, Trumbull or Westport
- Have graduated (or will graduate) from a 4-year college or university
- Are planning to enter his or her first year of law school at an institution accredited by the American Bar Association
- Demonstrate strong academic achievement (GPA of 2.7 or higher)
- Show a sincere interest in community and/or extracurricular activities
Deadline for submission is April 15, 2011. Please refer to the website link http://www.bridgeportbar.org/?p=1054 for more information.