Timothy M. Ramsey
- Personal Injury
- Boston College Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 2013
- Honors: Bingham McCutcher/Mary Day Curtin and John J. Curtin, Jr. Public Interest Fellow
- Suffolk University, Boston, Massachusetts
- B.S., Summa Cum Laude
- Major: Political Science
- Major: Philosophy
- Connecticut, 2013
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 2014
Timothy M. Ramsey first became associated with Tremont Sheldon P.C. in 2010 when he joined the firm as a law clerk. In 2013, he became an associate.
After graduating from Suffolk University in 2010 with dual Bachelor of Science degrees in Political Science and Philosophy, summa cum laude, Mr. Ramsey went on to attend Boston College Law School, where he received his Juris Doctorate in 2013. While at Boston College, he was involved in the Public Interest Law Foundation and the Litigation & Advocacy Society.
Since joining the firm, Mr. Ramsey has tried numerous jury trials to verdict and obtained millions of dollars in compensation for his clients throughout Connecticut.
In 2020, Mr. Ramsey was elected to the Board of Governors of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association where he currently serves as Co-Chair of the Membership Committee and as a member of the Young Lawyers Committee. In addition, Mr. Ramsey has been a featured speaker on trial practice and advocacy by webinar.
Mr. Ramsey previously worked as a legal intern in the Trial and Administrative Law Divisions of the Massachusetts Office of the Attorney General, where he worked on personal injury claims brought against the state of Massachusetts. Additionally, Mr. Ramsey worked as a student prosecutor at the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office in Boston, MA, where his responsibilities included overseeing all aspects of criminal cases.
"What drew me to Tremont Sheldon P.C. was their strong commitment to helping those injured receive compensation for the harm that they have endured—I am proud to join them in accomplishing this goal."
Tim enjoys performance foreign motorcycles and is actively involved in a rare disease charity to help raise awareness and support of families.
- Recognized as a Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association: Board of Governors; Co-Chair of the Membership Committee; Young Lawyers Committee, Member
- Greater Bridgeport Bar Association, Board of Directors
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Trial and Administrative Law Divisions of the Massachusetts Office of the Attorney General, Legal Intern
- Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office in Boston, MA, Student Prosecutor