Seeking Justice and Fighting for You
- Motor vehicle crashes involving cars, trucks, pedestrians, bicyclists and motorcyclists
- Child sexual abuse civil claims by teachers, clergy, and coaches
- Medical malpractice, including birth injuries, misdiagnoses, and surgical errors
- Serious and fatal injuries caused by defective products, dog bites, negligent property owners and workplace accidents
- Nursing home injuries and wrongful death due to lack of proper staffing, poor training and abuse
- Legal malpractice that causes financial harm
Frequently Asked Questions
However, if you claim damages as a result of being sexually assaulted as an adult, then you have a much shorter time period in which to file a lawsuit. Typically, you have three years from the date of the assault to file against the perpetrator for his or her intentional acts and two years from the date of the assault to file against any other person or entity (e.g., perpetrator’s employer) who may have been negligent in allowing the perpetrator to have contact with you.
*Contingency fee is defined as payment to an attorney for legal services that depends, or is contingent, upon there being some recovery or award in the case. The payment is then a percentage of the amount recovered. You pay nothing unless payment/recovery is received.
Connecticut Law Today
A serious injury can turn your life upside-down, especially if you become disabled and lose your income. When another driver caused the accident, you may have legal recourse to cover medical bills, lost wages and other associated costs of your injury. These are some...
With more people deciding to forgo public transportation and use their cars instead, traffic on Connecticut roads is picking up. The presence of more cars means that more traffic accidents are likely, which makes this a good time to make sure your car insurance policy...
Many falls are preventable and occur because a property owner failed to do something to make it safer for you during your visit to the premises. A fall can result in serious injuries that may require long-term treatment and care. There are different types of falls...