Seeking Justice and Fighting for You
- Motor vehicle crashes involving cars, trucks, pedestrians, bicyclists and motorcyclists
- Child sexual abuse civil claims by teachers, clergy, and coaches
- Medical malpractice, including birth injuries, misdiagnoses, and surgical errors
- Serious and fatal injuries caused by defective products, dog bites, negligent property owners and workplace accidents
- Nursing home injuries and wrongful death due to lack of proper staffing, poor training and abuse
- Legal malpractice that causes financial harm
Frequently Asked Questions
However, if you claim damages as a result of being sexually assaulted as an adult, then you have a much shorter time period in which to file a lawsuit. Typically, you have three years from the date of the assault to file against the perpetrator for his or her intentional acts and two years from the date of the assault to file against any other person or entity (e.g., perpetrator’s employer) who may have been negligent in allowing the perpetrator to have contact with you.
*Contingency fee is defined as payment to an attorney for legal services that depends, or is contingent, upon there being some recovery or award in the case. The payment is then a percentage of the amount recovered. You pay nothing unless payment/recovery is received.
Connecticut Law Today
If you mostly use your car for short trips, you should know about the findings of a recent survey. In that survey, 39% of car accidents occurred in just the first 10 minutes of driving time. Consequently, even on short trips, you have a significant chance of...
Winter is just around the corner. Pretty soon, ice and snow will sometimes cover outdoor walkways and stairs. With slippery surfaces comes the increased risk of falling. What many people don’t realize is just how dangerous falls can be. Injuries from falls According...
Whether you regularly drive through a chaotic intersection or you find yourself in the middle of a dangeorus situation due to a busy crossing, you need to think about the unique hazards associated with these locations. Sometimes, dangerous intersections involve...