Representing the Injured in Connecticut Since 1960
You have survived. Whether you were harmed by a trusted adult, were injured in a car accident, hurt by a mistake in the operating room or you have lost a loved one, you have made it and have a chance to put your life back together. At Tremont Sheldon Robinson Mahoney, our goal is to help you obtain the compensation you deserve and hold negligent people and institutions accountable for what they have done.
Our Areas of Practice
We represent people in Connecticut who have suffered injuries or otherwise been harmed due to the negligence of another, providing injury victims and their families with personal service from a lawyer who has experience dealing with cases like:
- Serious personal injuries caused by defective products, negligent property owners, workplace injuries and more
- Trusted adults such as priests, camp counselors, coaches or teachers inflicting sexual abuse on unsuspecting children
- Motor vehicle crashes caused by negligent car, commercial vehicle or truck driver endangers passengers, other drivers, pedestrians, bicyclists and motorcyclists
- A doctor, nurse or other health care practitioner's negligence causing birth injuries, misdiagnoses, surgical errors and other life-threatening mistakes
- Injuries and wrongful death suffered by vulnerable nursing home residents due to lack of proper staffing, poor training and abuse
- Your lawyer's malpractice causing you to suffer financially
Your Case is Important. We Are Here to Help.
From your initial consultation with us through the resolution of your case, we will be your strongest advocate and most trusted counselor. Don't make the mistake of telling yourself you don't have a case — let us determine your legal options.
Our attorneys welcome the opportunity to help you achieve the outcome you deserve for what you have been through. Contact us today for a free initial consultation with our experienced Bridgeport personal injury lawyers.