When We First Meet…
Our offices are located in a beautiful historic home in Bridgeport where we provide free parking. This is where you will likely first meet with one of our attorneys to discuss your case. There are times when clients are unable to come to our office due to injury or incapacity, in which case we will meet with them at their home, or if necessary, at the hospital or rehabilitation facility. Our first meeting will require you to answer certain background questions so that we can get a sense of who you are and so that we can better understand how the injuries have affected your life and livelihood. We will also want to know specific information regarding the incident or events that bring you to our office. This is a private one-on-one meeting between you and the attorney who may be handling your case. You should know that your initial consultation is free of charge and you are not obligated to retain us. If at the conclusion of our meeting, you feel comfortable with us and would like us to represent you, then you will be asked to sign certain paperwork, which will enable us to act as your legal representative throughout the course of your case. You should know that all the information that you provide us and that we obtain on your behalf is strictly confidential.
- Meet us at our Bridgeport office for an initial one-on-one consultation with an experienced attorney, which will take approximately one hour.
- Or, we’ll meet with you at an alternate location if you are physically unable to travel to our office.
- Our initial consultation is free of charge, and you are under no obligation to retain us.
- If you retain us as your legal counsel, you’ll need to sign paperwork to enable us to act on your behalf.
- We will treat all your information as strictly confidential.