Your Rights After a Fall

The personal injury attorneys at Tremont Sheldon Robinson Mahoney P.C. handle all types of premises liability cases (otherwise known as falls or slip-and-fall accidents) in Bridgeport and throughout Connecticut. We hold negligent property owners accountable for your injuries.

Premises liability cases can include slips and falls on private or public property as a result of a hazardous condition. Our lawyers know how to evaluate and preserve evidence, locate witnesses and work with experts to help you build a strong claim for compensation. We will be ready to take your case to trial when necessary.

We Know How to Hold Property Owners Accountable

Businesses and property owners do not have to guarantee that people will not fall on their property. What they must do is take reasonable steps to protect people who they have invited onto the property. For example, if a store is going to make money off of customers’ purchases, the store should be safe for the customer to walk through. If the store or business knows about a dangerous condition on the property, it should fix it.

We have represented many people over the years who have been hurt in falls, including clients who:

  • Fell in a parking lot that was filled with holes and suffered a leg fracture
  • Fell in a pharmacy on a rainy day because the store did not put out mats in the entranceway, and our client suffered terrible leg injuries
  • Slipped and fell on ice and suffered an arm fracture because the store manager who had been told about the ice did not put any ice melt down until after our client fell

There are many more examples, including dim lighting, changes in flooring, exposed electrical cords and liquid spills. However, all of the examples above include businesses not doing the right thing. Part of running a business is running it correctly, and we can help reinforce that message on your behalf.

Take Action Quickly. Contact Our Attorneys Today for Help

Please contact our premises liability lawyers in Bridgeport to evaluate your case. We can protect your rights and help you determine the best way to proceed. Call 203-212-9075 or contact us online. We offer free consultations.