Seeking Justice and Fighting for You
- Motor vehicle crashes involving cars, trucks, pedestrians, bicyclists and motorcyclists
- Child sexual abuse civil claims by teachers, clergy, and coaches
- Medical malpractice, including birth injuries, misdiagnoses, and surgical errors
- Serious and fatal injuries caused by defective products, dog bites, negligent property owners and workplace accidents
- Nursing home injuries and wrongful death due to lack of proper staffing, poor training and abuse
- Legal malpractice that causes financial harm
Frequently Asked Questions
However, if you claim damages as a result of being sexually assaulted as an adult, then you have a much shorter time period in which to file a lawsuit. Typically, you have three years from the date of the assault to file against the perpetrator for his or her intentional acts and two years from the date of the assault to file against any other person or entity (e.g., perpetrator’s employer) who may have been negligent in allowing the perpetrator to have contact with you.
*Contingency fee is defined as payment to an attorney for legal services that depends, or is contingent, upon there being some recovery or award in the case. The payment is then a percentage of the amount recovered. You pay nothing unless payment/recovery is received.
Connecticut Law Today
Odd sounds from your vehicle may not be anything important, but you should always check them out. If you notice something sounds different, it could indicate that you have a maintenance issue that requires your attention. One source of weird noise is a bad wheel...
A crash between an 18-wheeler and a passenger vehicle often results in catastrophic injuries for the victim. If you find yourself in this position, you may face prolonged treatment and great medical expense. Multiple parties may share liability for your injuries. The...
You may be delivering mail or a package as part of your job. Or you could be heading to visit a neighbor to catch up. Or even you and your child could be outside playing and suddenly the unthinkable happens: a dog viciously attacks you – or your kid. In the attack,...