No one ever anticipates being hurt by someone else's carelessness. It can be scary and very upsetting. When you meet with us for the first time, remember that we will be asking a lot of questions about you and the incident. If possible, you should try to bring the following documents with you:
- Police report
- Names and addresses of any witnesses
- Insurance declaration sheet and/or policy
- A copy of your health insurance card
- Medical records and/or instructions that you have received
- Bills or invoices that you have received for medical treatment
Don't worry though if you do not have all this information. We will still be able to meet with you and obtain the necessary information to investigate your claim.