- How can I be assured of good medical care while in the hospital?
- How long does it take to determine whether I have a medical negligence case?
- How much time do I have to bring a case against a medical provider, hospital or nursing home for harm caused to me or a family member?
- How to Survive a Connecticut hospital stay
- If a patient tragically dies as a result of careless medical care and treatment, can a case still be brought?
- What is required under the law in order to bring a case against a medical provider, hospital or nursing home for harm caused to me or a family member?
Online Resources — Nursing Home Neglect And Elder Abuse
- National Center on Elder Abuse – The NCEA is the place to turn to for up-to-date information regarding research, training, best practices, news and resources on elder abuse, neglect and exploitation. The center provides information to policymakers, professionals in the elder justice field and the public.
- National Consumer Voice for Quality Long-Term Care – The National Consumer Voice for Quality Long-Term Care was formed as NCCNHR (National Citizens' Coalition for Nursing Home Reform) in 1975 because of public concern about substandard care in nursing homes.
- Six Steps for Getting Quality Care in a Nursing Home
- Nursing Home Tips