Email MeJason E. Tremont
877-335-5145 (Toll Free)
Jason E. Tremont litigates all types of personal injury claims including sexual abuse of children, nursing home neglect and elder abuse, medical malpractice, auto accident cases, as well as those involving wrongful death, police chases, dog bites, and burn injuries.
After graduating from Dickinson College with a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science, Mr. Tremont continued his education at the University of Baltimore School of Law, receiving his Juris Doctorate, cum laude.
He has been recognized by The Best Lawyers in America® as one of the top personal injury attorneys in the country. His practice focus has been obtaining multimillion dollar settlements for individuals who were the victims of childhood sexual abuse by members of the clergy. His fields of concentration also include medical malpractice, nursing home negligence, and product liability cases. He has been listed consecutive years by Connecticut Super Lawyers® for his work with plaintiffs' personal injury and is AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell (the highest possible rating for a lawyer). He has been selected as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Connecticut by The National Trial Lawyers.
Mr. Tremont has been associated with the firm since 1987. He is a member of the Board of Governors of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association and serves on the Medical Malpractice Committee of that organization. Mr. Tremont has lectured at statewide seminars on trial practice and personal injury. He also sits as a Special Master for the State Judiciary and has been selected as an arbitrator in numerous claims.
Admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in Connecticut, Mr. Tremont is also a member of the Greater Bridgeport Bar Association, where he serves as co-chair of its litigation section, the Connecticut Bar Association, and the American Association for Justice.
"My father started the firm almost 50 years ago and his legacy still lives on. He developed a well-deserved reputation for pursuing justice for the injured victims that he so capably represented. Today we are dedicated to upholding that standard of excellence."
Areas of Practice
- Child Sexual Abuse Claims
- Clergy, Coach, Teacher Sexual Abuse Claims
- Nursing Home Neglect and Abuse Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Products Liability Cases
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Accidents
- Personal Injury Law
- Connecticut, 1993
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- J.D. cum laude
- Dickinson College, Carlisle, PA
- Honors: Studied Abroad in Bologna, Italy
- Lecturer, Statewide on Trial Practice and Personal Injury
Honors and Awards
- The Best Lawyers in America®
- Connecticut Super Lawyers®
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell (the highest possible rating for a lawyer)
- One of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Connecticut by The National Trial Lawyers
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association: Executive Committee, Medical Malpractice Committee, Member
- Greater Bridgeport Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member