- The Promise and the Risk of Tracking Software and Dash Cams with Car Insurance
- Connecticut spinal cord injuries: The Basics
- Car accidents and traumatic brain injuries in Connecticut
- Connecticut dog bites: Understanding the long-term effects
- Four elements of medical malpractice explained
- Motor vehicle deaths up 23 percent in Connecticut
Cindy L. Robinson, Esq. of Tremont Sheldon Robinson Mahoney, P.C. in Bridgeport, CT was recently inducted into the International Academy of Trial Lawyers (IATL) at their mid-year meeting held July 16-20, 2014 in Manchester, VT.
The International Academy of Trial Lawyers limits membership to 500 Fellows from the United States. The Academy seeks out, identifies, acknowledges and honors those who have achieved a career of excellence through demonstrated skill and ability in jury trials, trials before the court and appellate practice. Members are engaged in civil practice on both the plaintiff's and the defendant's side of the courtroom, and the trial of criminal cases. The Academy invites only lawyers who have attained the highest level of advocacy. A comprehensive screening process identifies the most distinguished members of the trial bar by means of both peer and judicial review. Ms. Robinson has been evaluated by her colleagues and the judges in her jurisdiction and has been highly recommended by them as possessing these qualifications and characteristics.
Chartered in 1954, the Academy's general purposes are to cultivate the science of jurisprudence, promote reforms in the law, facilitate the administration of justice, and elevate the standards of integrity, honor and courtesy in the legal profession.